INA Offers Online Continuing Education
INA has partnered with The CE Solutions Group to provide online continuing education.
As an association member, you will receive an additional 10% off the already low fee of $29.95 per year.
Here’s how it works:
1. Click on the Link below to go to the YourNurse CE Web site.
2. Click on “Sign-up Now” in the upper left hand corner,
3. Fill in the registration information, and click “Next,”
4. Fill in the INA Member coupon code. You will find the code on page 11 of your June 2009 Iowa Nurse Reporter or you can request the code via e-mail from email@example.com.
5. Finish by putting in your credit card information.
6. Go to “Courses” and choose from over 130 courses available (including the Iowa mandatory abuse training).
It’s that easy! Obtaining your nursing continuing education has never been easier. When you’re finished taking a course, simply print out your certificate for your records.
Note that a few courses are book-based and require you to purchase a book, which is not included in the annual membership price; however, oftentimes these books can be purchased at Amazon or Barnes & Noble online for only a few dollars or are available through the CE Solutions Group.